Monday 25 February 2013

Music To My Ears...


So now that we have finalised two of our sounds that we would like to use, its time to make them accessible to us by downloading them.. So since the source for these tracks was YouTube, the first thing we had to do is check if they were subject to copyright so we could use them.. once verified that they were not, I started searching my App Store to find Applications which I could use to download the videos as Mp3 files, and then edit them..
After a while, I came across two reasonable Apps which I then downloaded..

 
 
So then I stared downloading the Sounds into Mp3 Files..
 

 So now I have successfully converted these files into Mp3 files in order for us to incorporate these into our opening sequence for our thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment